Monday, May 14, 2007

Blankies for fur babies



As well as sewing I also like to crochet, but only in winter time as summer where I live is way to hot for playing with wool! Anyways I am a member of a great forum called All For Women, it is an awesome site with great members. Anyways one of the members has whipped us into knitting or crocheting blankies for the animal shelters for winter. Being an animal lover I had to join in & got out my wool & hook :) So far I have made the 2 blankies you see here & have started a 3rd.

I also heard backon Friday that I passed module 1 of my Digitise-Wise course...........YAY!!! Am just stitching out module #3 to send in for assessing am slowly gaining more confidence in myself & digitizing :)

Cheers
Tina

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Tina - that's a lovely thing to do for animal shelters. Kerrie (aka Kekka!)