Saturday, May 5, 2007

A bit of history

Otherwise known as "about me" I am a 30something year old Mum of 2 (mostly) sweet kids. I have been sewing since I was "knee-high to a grasshopper" my Mum says. She is sweet also :) I learnt the wonderful art of sewing at about 5yrs old & over the years have fine tuned my craft & made plenty of mistakes, which I think I am supposed to learn from but am sure I have repeated some of them!
Now days I love to sew for my children, myself & my website. I haven't been bitten by the patchwork or quilting bug............YET but my interests are being pricked by these crafts. I also machine embroider & am a beginning to digitize with success so far.
We reside in rural Western Australia with our fur-babies & hubby as well. Through out my posts you will get to see them at some stage or another ;)

Cheers for now
Tina

No comments: